All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
7.1.46 : Sliding DVR Window Modification
- 2-hour sliding DVR window increased to 3-hours
7.1.35 : Sliding DVR Window
- 2-hour sliding DVR window to address extremely long broadcasts where the manifests were becoming very large and impacting performance
7.1.23 : Archive Adjustments
- Added the capability for podcasts to appear in feeds and archives, when the video from which they were created is expired or deleted.
- Expiring archives could previously not be restored while in transition from active to expired status. This has been corrected.
7.0.3 : Gen3 Billing
- Added billing calculations for Gen3 platform usage.
7.0.2 : API Throttling Whitelist
- Added rules to exclude known high-usage clients from API throttling restrictions.
7.0.1 : Hotfixes
- Reduced throttling restrictions, based on usage that we observe.
- Updated email system integration.