Customer Portal Changelog
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
1.0.11 : Archive Captions
- Restored capability to manage .vtt captions to archives. (Not available for Gen3 archives currently).
1.0.10 : Sales Tax Exemption
- Created new feature to manage sales tax exemption settings.
1.0.9 : Broadcast Schedule Timezone Display
- Timezone abbreviation is now appended to broadcast times on the portal's scheduling pages.
1.0.8 : Gen3 Download Creation
- False errors reported during archive download generation
1.0.7 : Archive Titles
- Fixed a bug that prevented archive titles containing single quotes from displaying correctly in customer portal.
1.0.6 : Archive Merger
- Re-implemented archive merger for Gen2 platform.
1.0.5 : Youtube changes
- Enabled YouTube caching for faster YouTube integration performance.
- Restored vimeo option for video trims (under gen2 platform).
- Re-enabled YouTube integration.
- Added capability to navigate away from analytics page in mid-render of analytics charts.
1.0.4 : Youtube Hotfix
- Temporarily disabled YouTube integration during YouTube syndication outage.
1.0.3 : Hotfix
- Changed analytics chart calculations the client-side scripting, to improve performance.
- Restored capability to download expired archives, in Gen2 platform.
1.0.1 : Hotfix
- Fixed issues related to expired archives and total storage calculations.
1.0.0 : Portal Change
- Updated Broadcast monitor for Cross-platform compatibility
- Updated Analytics for Cross-platform (gen3 and gen2) compatibility
- Updated Archive management for Cross-platform (gen3 and gen2) compatibility
- Updated XML Feeds for RSS, MRSS, Roku for cross-platform (gen3 and gen2) compatibility.
Live Streaming, Simplified®